5. I had my mom in my life for 33 years.
4. I have many loving and caring friends (this includes online friends, too!)
3. I have two jobs when so many people have none.
2. My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, died for my sins.
and.......the top thing I'm thankful for this year...........
DRUM ROLL, please!
1. The man pictured below (who know very little about me at the time) had the courage to ask me out four and a half months ago.
I truly believe that he is a gift from God when I needed him the most. I could not ask for a better guy. He'z everything I've been waiting for. He thinks I'm beautiful even on my worst days (I think he needs his eyes checked---LOL) and he always treats me like a princess. Every woman should be so lucky!
So what are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving?