Lisa from .http://kittytigerskitchen.blogspot.com/ has tagged me! So now I have to tell 3 random things about myself.
The rules for '3 Random Things':
1. Post 3 random things about yourself.
2. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
3. Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.
OK, here goes......
1. I collect Coca-Cola items. My tiny kitchen if full of Coca-Cola items, many of which I bought off Ebay. The living room has been included too since there is a five foot wide doorway connecting the two rooms.
2. I met my two best friends when I was only one year old! Their names are Bobbie and Lula and they are twins. Their older brother was friends with my two older brothers so Bobbie and Lula were at my 1st B-day party. I literally don't remember life without them!
3. Hmmmm.....very random.....I use both feet to drive even though I've never driven a stick-shift. My dad drove with both feet too..... Maybe it's because the cars we've always had died if you took your foot off the accelerator! LOL I've tried to drive with only my right foot, but it just feels funny.
I'm tagging........Arggh, Lisa already got most of the people I was going to tag!
Well, I guess that's it for now..........don't visit many other blogs regularly. Hmm, will have to think about this tomorrow.