Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Stockpile.....






Before joining the GC messageboard, I never really thought of it as a stockpile. I just thought of it as "extras" that I happened to find on sale. As you can see I have an addiction to Bath and Body Works and just HBA sections in general! I like to try new shampoos, conditioners and body washes, so I have a variety of everything, most that have been paritally used then abandoned for something new. I knew I had a lot, didn't realize how much! I'm going to try to use up a lot of half empty bottles before I open any new ones. I want to say I'll stop buying anymore, but CVS has ECBs for Pantene and Sunsilk, plus I have coupons!! All the haircolor is a neccessity due to finding my first gray hair at the young age of 21! Thanks so GC, specifically Dhunny I believe, I got them all for 1/2 price with BOGO coupons. Since I just realized that I have a stockpile, I'm working on getting it organized. Right now it's in the bathroom, and basement. Oh, I didn't take a picture of the 3 kinds of Dove shampoo and conditioner and one type of Pantene that my mother uses (she keeps that in the kitchen!). I am going to have to find a new system to get it organized so I'll know what I have and what I need, but it won't be accessible to outsiders who like to help themselves to my "store".

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

You have a nice "pile" going there!

"I am going to have to find a new system to get it organized so I'll know what I have and what I need, but it won't be accessible to outsiders who like to help themselves to my "store"."

Hubby added some extra shelves for me this weekend so I'll have more room in my store! :) I posted pics on my blog too.

My store is off limits to anyone also. I've threatened to quit buying for them (hehe) if they dont follow a couple simple rules. One pet peeve of mine is numerous open bottles of the same product!