I've saved money this week in several ways.
1. Warm temperatures meant no need for heat or A/C!
2. Line dried part of my laundry. Combine loads into extra-large loads whenever possible.
3. Combined errands as much as possible.
4. Today I bought two books of stamps (even though I already had two) to keep from buying them after the price hike.
5. I cashed a $120 check from three weeks of private tutoring.
6. I unplug the microwave and computer when not in use.
7. I spent two and a half hours mowing my yard instead of paying $30 for the neighbor's yard guy to do it.
8. Walked to local businesses instead of driving.
9. Used coupons and ECBs for nearly everything I've bought this week.
10. Printed 4 Qs for FREE KFC meals---DBF will be using two of them Friday night.
11. Tonight I printed 35 $1 off 12 pk Coke Q's.
12. I've fed my 10 cats, one dog and myself out of our stockpile which was purchased on sale and with Qs.
13. Stayed out of all stores (except CVS) since Saturday!
14. Found one coupon insert in Post Office trash can. Already saved 75 cents (on a gallon of milk) because of it.
15. DBF checked one WAGS and found no monitors so I won't have to go out of my way to check tomorrow.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's probably more that I'm too tired to think of right now!