Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010

Happy 2010! I'm looking forward to a great year. I started counting calories again. I'm hoping to lose at least 30 pounds this year. I've been busy with work, so no time to post all my deals. I've had a little drama with the WAGS I shop at, but I've been able to get some good deals. I took a Big Lots ad to Wal-Mart to comp All the other day. I bought (6) 32 load bottles for $1 each after the $2.50 ad and a $3 off 2 coupon. I'll have to post new pictures of my stockpiles soon. Now back to writing reports for work!

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy 2010 to you too. You can do whatever you have a mind to do...I'm giving up catnip for a while...talk about tough!

Just call me Yankee said...

Good luck with the weight loss. And I hope things go well for you this year.