I've been tagged by Lisa at Living Easy to do a Quirkiness MeMe.
The rules are: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have. 4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. 5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
My Unspectacular Quirks:
1. My car is an automatic, but I still use both feet! (My dad did too).
2. I almost always have to fall asleep with the TV on.
3. Diet Coke has to be my first drink of the day.
4. I can't take liquid medicine, I don't want to have to taste it!
5. I won't drink milk past the expiration date---even one day. I've had it go bad and still smell okay and it takes forever to get the taste out of my mouth---I don't want to do that again.
6. When given a choice between sitting on the right or left side of a church or movie theater, I choose the right. I feel very ODD sitting on the left side. If I HAD to, I would sit as far to the right as possible. During college there was only one year when I DIDN'T have the the bed on the right side of the dorm room. When my bed was on the left side, it bugged me the entire year! I was on the wrong side of the room!
I am tagging:
1. Dhunny @ http://4hatsandfrugal.blogspot.com/
2. AJ @ http://coupongirlaj.blogspot.com/
3. Nidena @ http://www.nidena.blogspot.com/
4. Loosing Battle @ http://winyourbattlewithfinances.blogspot.com/
5. Nasagreen @ http://nasagreen.blogspot.com/
6. Pubbler @ http://lovesavingwithcoupons.blogspot.com/