Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Computer Troubles

I went to get online after work today and my computer just showed a black screen saying my configuration was missing or currupt. I don't know where my setup CD-ROM is to try to repair it....the computer is 6 years old and I honestly don't remember having it! The last thing I did on it was run my Norton's Anti-Virus! So I'm at the public library trying to do some homework....yuck. I want to be at home. Hopefully, I'll get it fixed soon. DBF's computer is on the blink too. I hate being disconnected from the world!

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

This happened to my hubby a couple of weeks ago. He had to find is cd and reformat. He lost all his pics and stuff. Real irritating.

Shelly said...

Lisa,

I went out and bought an eMachine because my old ones got so many problems already. Plus, it's six years old and getting outdated. I like the new one, but I can't get on the GC! When I try to go to any money central page it gives me the error message.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/home.asp
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

It worked the night I got the computer because I bookmarked the page. Any ideas? I'm going through withdrawals!