Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What a Great Boyfriend I Have!

Hey! What's going on up there???? I wanna see!



Over the weekend, Vince installed insulation in my attic. It may not sound like much, but since he's like 6'3 and the highest point of my attic is probably 4 ft. max it wasn't easy! Of course, nothing can be done in my house without a cat supervising. I had to move the ladder to keep Midnight out of the attic!















This last picture shows how little I started with and what I have now. BIG difference!

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Where did you go? We've been missing you!

Shelly said...

Sorry Brian, I've been busy! I'll try to catch up since I've got the next two weeks off.

Sam said...

That is going to make such a big difference in your energy bill! Since its been awhile, have you seen the difference yet?