Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

The school where I work a two week long spring break. I thought I would get so much done....and I was WRONG! I've been so lazy!! I have gotten some things accomplished: taxes done, finally got new glasses--it's been 3 1/2 years. Today I'm waiting for the plumber to come back..yesterday didn't get my drains unclogged. Apparently I've got tree roots keeping water from leaving the house effiently. Great...there goes the extra tax refund I was getting back. It's not enough to have to call the plumber---he has to make TWO visits (please God, only two!). I planned on getting my house a good spring cleaning and get three reports done or close to it for work....have I done either? Uhhhh....not really. OK..time to get off here and get something done!

2 comments:

Just call me Yankee said...

hopefully they won't charge you for the second trip since they did not get the job done right the first time. And take the days off. Everyone needs some down time where nothing gets accomplished except being lazy!

Shelly said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a new blog...I'll have to catch up next week. Talked to the lady at the plumber's, apparently they HAVE been here before in 2004. I was working 2 jobs and taking 6 graduate hours so I don't remember it. Mom took care of it. I remember her calling this company, but not the shower backing up and all that.