Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goals for 2009

I know it's a little late for New Year Resolutions, but those are often broken by this time....so I'm having goals instead.

1. My first goal is to lose 46 poounds. I figured that there's about 48 weeks left so it's less than a pound a week---very achievable! I will do this by counting calories and exercizing more.

2. Pay off my student loan---it's down to less than $450! That's less than $41.00 per month and I normally pay $50. However, my paychecks at pre-school will be short in March and April due to school holidays. I have no credit card debt so this is my only thing to pay off.

3. Take 6 hours of Graduate courses to keep my KY teaching certification. I'm currently taking 3 hours and will take three more in the summer.

4. Clean out/organize my house. I just put 4 boxes of items to donate in my car this morning. I still have a bunch of stuff to go through, but will just take it a little at a time. I also need to set up one place for my stockpile. Right now I have things in about 4 different places!

5. Maintain my EF. I currently have enough to pay approximately 3 to 4 months of expenses. With the economy the way it is and my crazy pay schedule at school (my primary job), I don't expect to add much to it----I just don't want to have to dip into it.

6. Read my Bible more.

7. My last goal is the fun one---spend quality time with DBF whenever possible!

No comments: