Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'd Like to Introduce You to My New Best Friend.....

......my new coupon binder!!! I put it together Easter weekend and have already used it several times.



In the front zipper pocket, I have a pair of scissors, a magnifying glass (for those tiny Ex. dates!), and tape--I don't cut very straight!




In the inside pocket, I keep a small notebook with a few extra dollars, and several pens. There's also an address label with my name, address and phone numbers. I can't take a chance of not getting the coupons back if I lose the binder.



I have several sections such as HBA, cleaning products, Frozen foods, etc. Some are divided more such as Revlon, Maybeliene, and Loreal. I wanted to use both sides of the photo album refill pages, but I didn't have any index cards. I did, however, have some large paint sample chips! They work great and add some nice color to the binder. I used the 4X6 album pages because I couldn't find the baseball card protectors at Wal-Mart.




I have a "Giveaway" page for Qs I want to share. My Grocery Challenge friends from http://moneycentral.msn.com/community/message/thread.asp?threadid=179799&boardname=Hide&header=SearchOnly&footer=Show&linktarget=_parent&pagestyle=money1&forumid=18&board=womeninred&BoardsParam=page%3d2772%26HIPDelay%3d1%26PostID%3d37523342
and my new friends at www.weusecoupons.com have a spot for their coupons to go. DBF even has a spot. Those are the people that I normally give coupons to.



I don't really have a method for the arrangement of the tabs. I did put frozen in the back since I get that last so everything's not thawed by the time I leave the store. I also have a spot at the front of the binder for receipts, and one for each store I shop at to put Qs in that I will use there.

It's not picutured, but I keep complete inserts in page protectors in the back of the binder. The accordian folder in the front holds Qs that need to be filed and sales ads.

I'm sure this is only the first binder. I will eventually move up to a Case-IT binder with a strap. This one is getting full very quickly

No comments: