This was going to be "Thankful Thursday", but I took too long getting started!
Well, it's a "Fantastic Friday" because I was so "Thankful Thursday"!
Five reasons why:
1. My interview went GREAT!! She can't tell me I have the job because the school board has to meet, but it looks pretty good. They will meet next Thursday and school starts the Tuesday afterwards.
2. Monday will mark one year of dating for DBF and I....one whole year and we've never had a harsh word or even a disagreement!
3. My family....they drive me nuts at times, but I'm thankful to have them!
4. My furbabies.....just like my family, they drive me nuts and makes messes everywhere, but they are so loving and keep my company. The picture below is Midnight asleep with his tongue sticking out! He's sweet, but not nearly as innocent as he looks in this picture.
5. Most of all, I'm thankful for my salvation. God gave His son so I didn't have to suffer through Hell. Without God, I would have none of these other things that I'm so thankful for!
What are you thankful for this week?